Types of Services
Welcome to our Website
The professional geotechnical engineers of Synergy Earth Systems, LLC possess a unique blend of both extensive design experience and years of construction experience in the major soil improvement and reinforcement technologies. Through our experience and the use of a matrix design approach, the most cost-effective solution can be rapidly identified and quantified for the challenges on your project. Our analyses will determine the soil reinforcement systems and technologies that will minimize construction time and cost.
Our company provides many services such as design, construction and construction management for a host of applications. Some examples of the applications are:
- Segmental Block retaining Walls
- Wire Form Retaining Walls
- Geogrid Reinforced Slopes
- Embankments over Soft Soils
- Wick Drain Design and Installation
- Vertical Expansion of Landfills
- Waste Containment Ponds
- Dredged Disposal Areas
- Earthen caps over Waste Containment Ponds and Dredged Disposal Areas
- Articulated Concrete Blocks for Scour/Erosion Protection
News & Updates
Synergy Earth Systems receives contract to install MSE panel walls on the I-124 project in Chattanooga, TN
Synergy Earth Systems, LLC rec...
As more walls are needed to de...
Other services provided include final design plans for walls, wall installation inspection, expert witness, etc.
Synergy Earth Systems, LLC is ...